End of school year procedures:
Return of School Items
Dates: May 26, 27, 28
Times: 8 am to 10 am; 1 pm to 3 pm
What to return: Computers, library books, paper based work not already given to teachers
Procedures: Similar to the pickup of computers and paper-based items, return of the items will follow the same procedures. All items will be returned in a drive – through setting with students/parents remaining in their vehicles.
1. Must have computer, charger and a piece of paper or sticky note with child’s name and student id number.
2. Computer will be checked for physical and screen damage (have the computer powered on to view screen)
3. After inspection, the computer will be collected. If everything is ready before you enter the line the process will go much faster.
*Please note that all computers will need to be fully inspected once they arrive on campus. We will do as much of the external inspection as possible at school when the computer is dropped off. We will follow all district guidelines and will make contact with the families if further information is needed.
1. Only turn in assignments that have not already been graded by a teacher.
2. Packets must have student’s name and id number on it and then placed in appropriately marked bin.
1. Please return all items that have been borrowed from the Sleep Hill Middle School Library
2. Place books in the appropriate bin.